Our bamboo quilt cover sets
- Made from 400 thread count bamboo fabric which is equivalent to 1,000 thread count cotton. (When you select bed sheets, the most important thing to consider is the quality and weave of the fabric, not thread count).
- Thermo-regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, perfect for sensitive skin
- Our bamboo quilt cover sets are sustainably produced in a closed-loop process and without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified meaning it’s free of any harmful substances and chemicals, ensuring purity and quality of product for your peace of mind.
- Made from a renewable and biodegradable resource
- Panda friendly – the bamboo plants we use isn’t the same type as the one pandas eat.
Our bamboo is a natural fabric and not treated with any chemicals. This is why you may see slight pilling in response to friction during initial use, but this will be removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Colours may vary slightly from the photos and differ between batches.
Pair with a Bamboo Sheet Set
Queen – Quilt Cover: 210x 210cm; Pillowslip: 50 x 75cm
King – Quilt Cover: 245 x 210cm; Pillowslip: 50 x 75cm
At The Bamboo Shop we know from experience that bamboo sheets are best for keeping you cool and comfy at night. And the experts agree! Australian Sleep Expert Elina Winnel recently told 10 Daily that “bamboo is even more breathable than cotton and can absorb more sweat, whilst sticking to the body less.” Bamboo is less sticky than other materials because of its superior breathability and moisture wicking properties. So if you haven’t already, it’s time to give bamboo a go.