Bamboo Sheet Set
- Made from 350 thread count bamboo, equivalent to 1,000 thread count cotton. (Please note the quality and weave of the fabric are more important factors to consider than thread count when selecting sheets).
- Generously sized, allowing room for mattresses that have toppers or a greater depth
- Our bamboo fabric is made using a closed-loop process, without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, meaning your bamboo sheet set is free of any harmful substances and chemicals, ensuring purity and quality of product for your peace of mind.
- Made from a renewable and biodegradable resource
- Panda friendly – the bamboo plants we use isn’t the same type as the one pandas eat.
Our bamboo is a natural fabric and not treated with any chemicals. Therefore, slight pilling may occur during initial use in response to friction, however this is removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Colours may vary slightly from the photos and differ between batches.
Pair with a Bamboo Quilt Cover
Single: 91 x 190 x 40cm
Queen: 152 x 203 x 45cm
King: 180 x 203 x 50cm
Super King: 203 x 203 x50cm
Single: 205 x 265cm
Queen: 275 x 280cm
King: 305 x 280cm
Super King: 335 x 295cm
Standard: 50 x 75cm
At The Bamboo Shop we know from experience that bamboo sheets are best for keeping you cool and comfy at night. And the experts agree! Australian Sleep Expert Elina Winnel recently told 10 Daily that “bamboo is even more breathable than cotton and can absorb more sweat, whilst sticking to the body less.” Bamboo is less sticky than other materials because of its superior breathability and moisture wicking properties. So if you haven’t already, it’s time to give bamboo a go.